Bennett Elementary Virtual Variety Show
All students are eligible to participate.
Performance videos are due by Friday, March 18th.
No late entries will be accepted.
Videos Due: Your performance video needs to be submitted in Flipgrid no later than Friday, March 18th, by 4:00 pm. Videos must be under 2 minutes. The link is on the last page of this packet.
Flipgrid: All videos will be submitted through Flipgrid. You will need a Microsoft or Google email to submit a video.
Feedback: You will be emailed by Friday, March 25th, if we need you to change anything in your video or if there are any problems.
Virtual Variety Show: Friday, April 22nd, at 6:00 pm. The Virtual Variety Show will be posted on our Bennett Facebook page and Bennett Elementary website for all families to watch and enjoy together.
RULES- Please Read Carefully
- You must submit your video to Flipgrid in order to participate.
- Students can only send in one video. If participating in a group act, you may NOT also send in a solo video
- Videos must be under 2 minutes
- The Variety Show committee will review all videos, lyrics, movements, content and costumes to ensure that they are school appropriate. School dress code applies!
3 finger rule for shoulders and fingertip length for shorts and/or leggings
- If your act needs modifications as specified by the Variety Show committee, it is your responsibility to resubmit your new video
- If you are singing, your music should be instrumental only (karaoke track is ok)
Friday, March 18th - Videos must be submitted to Flipgrid
Friday, March 25th - You will receive feedback via email ONLY if any changes are necessary
Friday, April 22nd, at 6:00 pm - The Virtual Variety Show will be posted on our Bennett Facebook page and Bennett Elementary website
VARIETY SHOW RESPONSIBILITY & RESPECT CONTRACT
I agree to work hard to perform my very best. I also promise to treat my fellow performers with respect and kindness. I will submit my video to Flipgrid no later than Friday, March 18th, at 4:00PM. I understand that if I do not, I may not be able to participate in the Variety Show. I understand that if my music, lyrics, costume and/or content are not appropriate, I will be required to modify my video and resubmit, or I will not be able to perform in the Variety Show.
Please help your child have a successful video by ensuring they practice and are ready to record. They should have a clear background so we can focus on them and they should follow school rules. Make sure to have videos submitted no later than Friday, March 18th, at 4:00PM.
Here is the link to submit your video:
Need help with Flipgrid? Check out this link:
Please contact us if you have any questions!
Bennett PTO President