Membership is $10!
If I join, do I have to?
- Go to meetings?
No. You are welcome to attend our general meetings though.
- Volunteer or spend a lot of time at school?
Nope! Joining the PTO is not the same as volunteering. If you choose to volunteer we would LOVE the help—but volunteering is not required.
what do membership dues provide?
Your PTO membership dues and PTO fundraisers help fund the following events at Bennett Elementary. Thank you for supporting the PTO and allowing us to provide these events for our students, parents, teachers and staff.
- Tears & Cheers
- Popsicles in the Park
- Chalk the Walk
- Watch D.O.G.S.
- Red Ribbon Week Events and Speaker
- School Dance
- School Field Trips
- Teacher Grants
- Bingo Night
- Variety Show
- Family Game Night
- Playground Enhancements - New TURF in the Gaga Pit!
- Teacher School Supplies Gift Card
- Back to School Teacher Lunch
- Teacher Appreciation Week
- Scholarship (McKinney Education Foundation)
- Sister School Donation (Caldwell Elementary)
- Website Maintenance Cost
Questions regarding membership status can be sent to the PTO Vice President